- Mini City CrossbodyVoyager Mini City Crossbody #78105.0 star rating(1)
- Uptown BackpackVoyager Uptown Backpack #75154.5 star rating(2)
- Large City CrossbodyVoyager Large City Crossbody #72990 star rating(0)
- Satchel HandbagVoyager Satchel Handbag #78155.0 star rating(4)
- Jack Georges Leather Lotion (2...5.0 star rating(24)
- Voyager Shoulder Strap Pad #71054.95652 star rating(23)
- Voyager Bifold Wallet with ID...5.0 star rating(23)
- Voyager Large Zip-Around Travel...5.0 star rating(15)
The side drink pockets don’t really work well for drinks, but have been nevertheless surprisingly useful for small grab and go items — money clip, sunglasses, phone & keys through airport security — that sort of thing.
Main storage isn’t overly huge, but the size is enough for essentials and keeps the overall profile of the bag clean.
Computer compartment is big enough for my 13 inch MacBook Pro, which I keep in a honkin’ BIG protective case. All but the largest computers shoul fit easily.
What I really love about this bag is easy conversion from cross body bag to backpack. In cross body, it doesn’t look ridiculously like a man purse and adjusts easily to my preferred length. Also, the top handle is sturdy and very convenient.
I DO wish this bag came with the shoulder pad and the luggage tag, which you have to buy separately, but otherwise no complaints after three months and three continents. Pro tip: the bag doesn’t come with a band or an attachment for your rolling suitcase, but the backpack conversion rings are perfectly placed so that two carabiners do the job (and it looks kinda cool).